Learn how to start a new sewing or quilting business or expand your current business into your dream business with SewBizJam, a sewing business retreat that is being held September 21 – 25.
Join us at the beach in Destin, FL for this unique retreat where you will learn and network with other professionals in the relaxed beach atmosphere of sugar white sand beaches and turquoise water.
Teresa Coates and I have teamed together to present this unique retreat that will include all areas necessary and important to your sewing related business.
The classes will focus on the aspects of a sewing or quilting business:
- Creating patterns for your own pattern lines or other publications
- Setting up and teaching workshops and classes
- Surface design for fabrics with repeat patterns and how to license your surface designs for fabrics and other products
- Overview and on-hand demonstrations on computer software that allows you to create and design in addition to helping manage your business
- Promoting your business to spread the word about your products and designs with social media and other marketing platforms
- Copyrights, how they apply to your business and how to file
- And much more including networking with other professionals
While the focus is on learning, there will be so much more! A welcome party on your arrival day will let you meet everyone, share your story and enter a name badge contest. You will have time to explore the area, walk or swim at the beach, and enjoy the ambiance along with plenty of laughter. You will return home refreshed, invigorated, inspired and with a full plan for your business.
SewBizJam is limited in space to keep this retreat small and intimate. We would love to have you join us, but space is limited so register early!
We are delighted to answer any questions you may have! We are so excited about SewBizJam and look forward to seeing you there!